Trigger is a full scope Marketing and Publicity agency – specialising in (but not limited to) the entertainment field.
Nice to meet you. We invite you to have a look around and get to know us a little. We are an approachable team, so please feel free to get in touch if you require any further information or want to discuss a project.
We would love to hear from you!
The Trigger team draws on experience, expertise and a genuine enthusiasm for the work we do to deliver handmade campaigns which speak to the right audience, in a targeted way, motivating action.
We are real people who conduct ourselves professionally as we do in life; with open and honest communication, integrity and enthusiasm.
We really enjoy forging and maintaining positive relationships with the people we work with and thoroughly enjoy working alongside like minded companies and individuals.
We are an innovative team creating holistic campaigns to suit individual needs.
- Digital strategy
- Social media management
- Social influencer engagement
- Set publicity
- Advertising strategies and media planning/buying
- Post analysis
- Collateral creation
- Database building
- Business to Business Communications
- Graphic design assistance
- Media relations
- Media training
- Direct marketing
- Clipping service
A snapshot of some of our projects.
- 48HOURS Furious Filmmaking
- Beyond the Edge
- Searching for Sugar Man
- A Separation
- Midnight in Paris
- Metallica – Through the Never
- Blacklistt Always Tour 2014
- The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo
Our most recent media releases.
- RUSSIAN RESURRECTION FILM FESTIVAL 2016
- JEWISH INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL PRESS RELEASE
- CHASING GREAT – THE RICHIE MCCAW FILM SOARS TO THE TOP OF THE BOX OFFICE
- DEVILSKIN NEW ALBUM ANNOUNCEMENT BE LIKE THE RIVER
- CHASING GREAT THE RICHIE MCCAW FILM DEBUTS OFFICIAL TRAILER
- LORCHESTRE D’HOMMES ORCHESTRES PERFORMS TOM WAITS AT AUCKLANDS Q THEATRE
- JORDAN LUCK BAND ANNOUNCES DEBUT ALBUM AND NATIONWIDE TOUR
- WORLD FIRST CONCERT FROM INTERNET PHENOMENON ROBOT MADE IN NZ
- NEW ZEALAND PRODUCER RECEIVES ACADEMY AWARD NOMINATION
- MEDIA RELEASE RICHIE MACCAW FILM COMING TO CINEMAS 2016
- MAHANA PREMIERE SUPPORTS A CAUSE CLOSE TO HOME
- TRANSMISSION FILMS BOOSTS ITS SIGNAL IN NEW ZEALAND
- ENTERTAINMENT ONE TO DISTRIBUTE DREAMWORKS’ FILMS IN NEW ZEALAND
- PRODUCTION BEGINS ON NEW ZEALAND FILM ONE THOUSAND ROPES
- THE ART OF RECOVERY RELEASING IN AUCKLAND AND WELLINGTON CINEMAS
- CYCLE POWERED CINEMA RIDES INTO AUCKLAND CITY
- TOPP TWINS ANNOUNCE FOUR SPECIAL SHOWS
- NEW LEE TAMAHORI FILM SHOOT COMPLETE
- SHOW ME SHORTS COULD BE YOUR PATH TO OSCAR GLORY
- KIWI ROMANCE SUNDAY SELECTED FOR BYRON BAY INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL 2015
- UNITY FILMS INTRODUCE A FRESH APPROACH
- ANNOUNCING THE 2014 NZ UKULELE FESTIVAL
- THE CIVIC TO ROLL OUT THE RED CARPET FOR NZ’S ONLY ACADEMY AWARD ACCREDITED FILM FESTIVAL: SHOW ME SHORTS
- SIX60 ANNOUNCE NZ TOUR
- SIX60 ARENA SHOWS SELL OUT! NEW SHOWS ADDED!
- HEAD LIKE A HOLE & 8 FOOT SATIVA ANNOUNCE NZ NARCOCORRIDO TOUR
- THE 2015 RIALTO CHANNEL 48HOURS WINNERS ANNOUNCED
- DEVILSKIN MOUNTAINS AND THE MOONS TOUR
- HOPSTER ARRIVES IN NZ
- EKKO PARK RELEASE NEW ALBUM KNOW HOPE
- DEVILSKIN CELEBRATE PLATINUM SUCCESS
- DEVILSKIN MOUNTAIN AND THE MOON TOUR
Why Work With Us?
Because experience counts!
Trigger has operated in the entertainment industry for 11 years and has unparalleled experience bringing New Zealand and international campaigns to life.
We listen closely to our clients’ needs and wants and work within budget to achieve the best results possible.
Here is what people are saying about us…
Testimonials and Awards
Adria and her team at Trigger are exceptional film publicists and marketers with a great understanding of creating a complete campaign. They are smart, passionate, experienced and professional – and lovely people to boot.”
Sandie Don, Entertainment One
We wouldn’t think of contracting anyone else”
Michael Eldred, General Manager – New Zealand, Transmission Films,
The team at Trigger have been wonderful to work with – being both personable and professional. They have expertly guided us through the publicity process and secured a wide range of opportunities for us to share our story.”
Mary Cornish The New Zealand Ukulele Trust Chairperson
The Trigger team are a dream to work with. Trigger handled the promotion of our feature film ‘How Far is Heaven’ with absolute care and attention, and achieved brilliant results. We are already looking forward to working with them on our next film. Couldn’t recommend more highly!”
Miriam Smith & Chris Pryor – Deer Heart Films NZ Film Makers
They are all-round entertainment publicists.”
Arani Cuthbert, Diva Productions, Topp Twins Manager
The Trigger team’s brilliant work on BOY played a role in that film becoming the biggest New Zealand film of all time. Their continued work on all Transmission titles is without peer.”
Richard Payten, Transmission Films
WIFT NZ Unsung Heroine of the NZ Screen Industry 2010 Winner Adria Buckton, Trigger Managing Director